Turn your backyard space into your own piece of paradise with this outdoor table with fire pit. Though this outdoor table looks remarkably like wood, it's made of sturdy, rust-proof aluminum that's perfectly suited for al fresco living. Enhancing the rustically refined aesthetic: side panels accented with all-weather, handwoven resin wicker. The result may look high maintenance, but rest assured, this outdoor fire pit table is anything but. With the press of a button, ignite a flickering flame that dances over a bed of glass beads. And with room for up to eight, it's one highly accommodating outdoor bar table.
- Accommodates up to 8; bar stools sold separately
- Door conceals gas propane tank (not included)
- Rust-proof aluminum frame with wood-look tabletop
- Side panels accented with all-weather, handwoven resin wicker
- 56" square fire pit table with CSA-approved 55,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and enclosed storage area with shelves
- Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Convertible to natural gas
- Gas line or propane tank connector hose not provided
- Assembly required
- Comes with protective weather cover
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Bar Table with Fire Pit
|Dining Table Height
||Square Bar Table w/Fire Pit
||Outdoor Pub Table w/FP
|Item Color Key
||Paradise Trail Bar Table with Fire Pit
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Shelves
||Outdoor Chat Sets
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||56''W x 56''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.